Sunday, April 25, 2010

know yourself. its the longest cohesive friendship you can ever have

I'm still afraid to ask for photos to be taken. I hesitate. I always hesitate and wait for people to come to me unless I really have the need to approach them first. It always makes me happy when people ask for photos to be taken. I just never ask first (rarely). I'm so strange like that.

College day performance was good :) Spent the entire day in school doing art (but feeling really distracted and not myself)

Somehow the day still felt like a pretty sweet one cause I got a bowl of tauhuey out of nowhere (came as a surprise), my friend offered to pack lunch for me since I had to do art and couldn't have lunch with them as promised, I had a little homecooked food though it wasn't cooked for me (and was offered some).

Not to mention the day was laced with girly things I felt so much like a girl today.



Its 3:46 am now, just had a 3 hour talk with my dad about issues of the heart. Made me understand more about why I think so much and my inner conflicts. About other people too. The rest are safely written in my diary.

Yesterday was well-spent too, where I tried oil paint for the first time (and it was extremely fun) and the evening was great too cause we travelled.. all over.

updates on my life another day.
(ohyes i just got a new 1TB harddrive 8D)

Goodnight :)

No comments: